Can Aloe Vera help me loose weight?
Aloe Vera taken as a drink will detoxify the body and clean out the digestive tract over time. It also contains a large number of vitamins and minerals which help bring the body back to a natural balance.
For some this means weight loss but not for all. Note that many recovering from Anorexia find Aloe Vera actually helps them with weight gain.
As such Aloe Vera on its own is not promoted a great deal for its weight loss potential although it is highly recommended as part of a 'calorie controlled diet' as it contains virtually no calories but does have a large number of nutrients.
Other Aloe Vera related questions:
- Can animals take Aloe Vera?
- Can I use Aloe Vera for skin problems?
- Can you grow your own Aloe Vera?
- Can you take Aloe Vera if you are on medication?
- How can i tell if my Aloe Vera drink is good quality?
- How long does it take for Aloe Vera to work?
- How much Aloe Vera should I drink?
- Is Aloe Vera a complementary or alternative medicine?
- Is Aloe Vera dangerous?
- Is Aloe Vera just quackery?
- Is Aloe Vera medicinal?
- Should I boil Aloe Vera juice or gel before drinking it?
- Should you refrigerate aloe vera juice?
- What are the uses of Aloe Vera?
- What is the difference between Aloe Vera gel and Aloe Vera juice?
- Where can you buy Aloe Vera leaves?
- Where can you buy Aloe Vera?
- Where can you buy an Aloe Vera plant?
- Why don't doctors prescribe Aloe Vera