Can animals take Aloe Vera?
Yes and in much the same way as humans do. Many have found it has benefited animals suffering from digestion problems and arthritis or to help with wound healing.
The size of the animal will dictate how much Aloe they would need if it is being taken for a particular ailment (a horse will need more than a dog).
Note however that it is possible, as with humans, that a pet could be allergic to Aloe Vera or experience side effects.
See Books about Aloe Vera for books on using Aloe with animals.
Other Aloe Vera related questions:
- Can Aloe Vera help me loose weight?
- Can animals take Aloe Vera?
- Can I use Aloe Vera for skin problems?
- Can you grow your own Aloe Vera?
- Can you take Aloe Vera if you are on medication?
- How can i tell if my Aloe Vera drink is good quality?
- How long does it take for Aloe Vera to work?
- How much Aloe Vera should I drink?
- Is Aloe Vera a complementary or alternative medicine?
- Is Aloe Vera dangerous?
- Is Aloe Vera just quackery?
- Is Aloe Vera medicinal?
- Should I boil Aloe Vera juice or gel before drinking it?
- Should you refrigerate aloe vera juice?
- What are the uses of Aloe Vera?
- What is the difference between Aloe Vera gel and Aloe Vera juice?
- Where can you buy Aloe Vera leaves?
- Where can you buy Aloe Vera?
- Where can you buy an Aloe Vera plant?
- Why don't doctors prescribe Aloe Vera