How can i tell if my Aloe Vera drink is good quality?
The simplest test is a visual one. A good quality Aloe Vera drink will look cloudy (like watered down milk) and with bits floating in it similar to those in fresh orange juice.
If the liquid is clear it has probably been filtered (which does not mean it will contain no goodness, just less) or has been watered down
It is possible to buy Aloe Vera powder which you can then mix with water but again it is better to find the most natural product. Anything that has put Aloe Vera through a number of processes such as freeze drying will also mean some goodness has been lost in much the same way as fresh orange juice is better for you than long life juice.
See also Good Quality AloeVera
Other Aloe Vera related questions:
- Can Aloe Vera help me loose weight?
- Can animals take Aloe Vera?
- Can I use Aloe Vera for skin problems?
- Can you grow your own Aloe Vera?
- Can you take Aloe Vera if you are on medication?
- How can i tell if my Aloe Vera drink is good quality?
- How long does it take for Aloe Vera to work?
- How much Aloe Vera should I drink?
- Is Aloe Vera a complementary or alternative medicine?
- Is Aloe Vera dangerous?
- Is Aloe Vera just quackery?
- Is Aloe Vera medicinal?
- Should I boil Aloe Vera juice or gel before drinking it?
- Should you refrigerate aloe vera juice?
- What are the uses of Aloe Vera?
- What is the difference between Aloe Vera gel and Aloe Vera juice?
- Where can you buy Aloe Vera leaves?
- Where can you buy Aloe Vera?
- Where can you buy an Aloe Vera plant?
- Why don't doctors prescribe Aloe Vera