Can I use Aloe Vera for skin problems?
Many people do. It is used, for example, in hot countries where it grows naturally to heal sunburn because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
Aloe Vera has also anti-fungal and anti-bacterial so it is a popular remedy for afflictions such as athletes foot.
It has also been reported that it accelerates the rate at which cells divide (50-100% faster than naturally occurs) and hence why many use it for cuts, wounds and other types of burns.
It should be noted that how well it works depends on the quality of the aloe vera. Even in its natural form if the plant is too immature it will not have much potency. And in its packaged form that very much depends on the brand.
Other Aloe Vera related questions:
- Can Aloe Vera help me loose weight?
- Can animals take Aloe Vera?
- Can I use Aloe Vera for skin problems?
- Can you grow your own Aloe Vera?
- Can you take Aloe Vera if you are on medication?
- How can i tell if my Aloe Vera drink is good quality?
- How long does it take for Aloe Vera to work?
- How much Aloe Vera should I drink?
- Is Aloe Vera a complementary or alternative medicine?
- Is Aloe Vera dangerous?
- Is Aloe Vera just quackery?
- Is Aloe Vera medicinal?
- Should I boil Aloe Vera juice or gel before drinking it?
- Should you refrigerate aloe vera juice?
- What are the uses of Aloe Vera?
- What is the difference between Aloe Vera gel and Aloe Vera juice?
- Where can you buy Aloe Vera leaves?
- Where can you buy Aloe Vera?
- Where can you buy an Aloe Vera plant?
- Why don't doctors prescribe Aloe Vera