Should you refrigerate aloe vera juice?
Aloe Vera juice or gel is a natural vegetable juice so it should always be kept refrigerated.
If you have squeezed or taken the gel directly from a leaf you should use it within a couple of weeks. If you have bought a product from a shop you should refrigerate it and use it within a month. Bottled aloe vera will last slightly longer because of the preservatives added by the manufacturer.
Other Aloe Vera related questions:
- Can Aloe Vera help me loose weight?
- Can animals take Aloe Vera?
- Can I use Aloe Vera for skin problems?
- Can you grow your own Aloe Vera?
- Can you take Aloe Vera if you are on medication?
- How can i tell if my Aloe Vera drink is good quality?
- How long does it take for Aloe Vera to work?
- How much Aloe Vera should I drink?
- Is Aloe Vera a complementary or alternative medicine?
- Is Aloe Vera dangerous?
- Is Aloe Vera just quackery?
- Is Aloe Vera medicinal?
- Should I boil Aloe Vera juice or gel before drinking it?
- Should you refrigerate aloe vera juice?
- What are the uses of Aloe Vera?
- What is the difference between Aloe Vera gel and Aloe Vera juice?
- Where can you buy Aloe Vera leaves?
- Where can you buy Aloe Vera?
- Where can you buy an Aloe Vera plant?
- Why don't doctors prescribe Aloe Vera