What are the uses of Aloe Vera?
They are many and extremely varied and hence the reason we created a whole site to talk about it!
Many drink the gel from the inner leaf of the plant simply to maintain a good general health level as it is rich in numerous vitamins and nutrients.
The same gel is popular when applied to the skin as a moisturiser and widely used in skin care products. Unfortunately the amount some manufacturers use or the quality of the gel that the product contains can vary dramatically to a point that the Aloe Vera has only really been added for marketing purposes. For more on this see http://thealoeverasite.com/good-quality-aloe-vera.php.
And then there are those who use it either to treat, or to help treat, ailments and a list of these can be found on the page Aloe Vera as a cure
Other Aloe Vera related questions:
- Can Aloe Vera help me loose weight?
- Can animals take Aloe Vera?
- Can I use Aloe Vera for skin problems?
- Can you grow your own Aloe Vera?
- Can you take Aloe Vera if you are on medication?
- How can i tell if my Aloe Vera drink is good quality?
- How long does it take for Aloe Vera to work?
- How much Aloe Vera should I drink?
- Is Aloe Vera a complementary or alternative medicine?
- Is Aloe Vera dangerous?
- Is Aloe Vera just quackery?
- Is Aloe Vera medicinal?
- Should I boil Aloe Vera juice or gel before drinking it?
- Should you refrigerate aloe vera juice?
- What are the uses of Aloe Vera?
- What is the difference between Aloe Vera gel and Aloe Vera juice?
- Where can you buy Aloe Vera leaves?
- Where can you buy Aloe Vera?
- Where can you buy an Aloe Vera plant?
- Why don't doctors prescribe Aloe Vera