- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner...
- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner. Self Diagnosis can be extremely dangerous as many serious conditions can mimic more simple ones. If you are not satisfied with the results from one doctor, be confident and ask for a second opinion. Doctors are only human, their knowledge cannot be all-encompassing and we all make mistakes.
- Make sure you have read the pages on Aloe Vera side effects, who can use Aloe Vera and good quality Aloe Vera first.
- If you are currently on medication or undergoing medical treatment consult your doctor first.
Can Aloe Vera cure, help, treat or prevent Dry Skin?
The following information is for humans with Dry Skin
Introduction to Dry Skin
Usually most obvious on the hands and face, especially during winter. The skin is cracked , wrinkled, ashen or whitish and cells flake off excessively
Dry Skin can be caused by a number of factors:
- A lack of Vitamins A, E and D
- Not drinking enough water
- Working in a dry environment (including excessive flying where the air is short of moisture)
Using Aloe Vera for Dry Skin
How long will it take for Aloe Vera to work with Dry Skin?
Allow 14 days to see any improvement (depending on the quality of Aloe used and overall level of health) which will then gradually increase. Allow about 1 month for every year of dry skin and ensure a balanced diet with plenty of water
Aloe Vera Brands
People with Dry Skin have told us they used the following brands of Aloe Vera and experienced benefits:
See the full results of our survey on Aloe Vera brands and Dry Skin.