- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner...
- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner. Self Diagnosis can be extremely dangerous as many serious conditions can mimic more simple ones. If you are not satisfied with the results from one doctor, be confident and ask for a second opinion. Doctors are only human, their knowledge cannot be all-encompassing and we all make mistakes.
- Make sure you have read the pages on Aloe Vera side effects, who can use Aloe Vera and good quality Aloe Vera first.
- If you are currently on medication or undergoing medical treatment consult your doctor first.
Natural Alternative Remedy for Asthma
The following information is for humans with Asthma
Please note this natural remedy is for:
- An adult weighing 150 lbs (68kg) - for other weights divide as appropriate (e.g. for a 75lbs child use half the amount of this remedy).
- A person eating a healthy diet and taking regular exercise (alternative remedies are not miracle workers!)
What to take
We are not paid by the manufacturers below for recommending their products. The regime and recommended brands are based on past experience.
Daily use: Start on one tablespoon twice a day before meals and work up to 125 ml (4 fluid ounces) twice a day over a 2 week period and then continue on this level.
Why: Use as an internal drink for its anti-inflammatory, pain inhibition and natural antibiotic properties
Daily use: Rub onto the chest and back regularly (depending on the degree of asthma. Also possible to mix in warm water with a little honey and drink.
Why: Calms the effects of asthma by relaxing the muscles.
Daily use: 2 to 3 capsules daily, 1 before each meal
Why: Anti-inflammatory, stimulates the formation of antibodies and immune system defenses.
How long will it take for Aloe Vera to work with Asthma?
Recovery time will depend on the overall state of health and the quality of the products used.
As a general rule of thumb you should allow one month for every year you have had asthma. Other factors will include other ailments you suffer from and the quality of your diet.
Aloe Vera Brands
People with Asthma have told us they used the following brands of Aloe Vera and experienced benefits:
See the full results of our survey on Aloe Vera brands and Asthma.