- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner...
- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner. Self Diagnosis can be extremely dangerous as many serious conditions can mimic more simple ones. If you are not satisfied with the results from one doctor, be confident and ask for a second opinion. Doctors are only human, their knowledge cannot be all-encompassing and we all make mistakes.
- Make sure you have read the pages on Aloe Vera side effects, who can use Aloe Vera and good quality Aloe Vera first.
- If you are currently on medication or undergoing medical treatment consult your doctor first.
Natural Alternative Remedy for Boils
The following information is for humans with Boils
Please note this natural remedy is for:
- An adult weighing 150 lbs (68kg) - for other weights divide as appropriate (e.g. for a 75lbs child use half the amount of this remedy).
- A person eating a healthy diet and taking regular exercise (alternative remedies are not miracle workers!)
What to take
We are not paid by the manufacturers below for recommending their products. The regime and recommended brands are based on past experience.
Daily use: Start on one tablespoon twice a day before meals and work up to 125 ml (4 fluid ounces) twice a day over a 2 week period and then continue on this level.
Why: Use as an internal drink for its anti-inflammatory, pain inhibition and natural antibiotic properties. It also helps clear the digestive tract so more vitamins and minerals can be absorbed and the body can return to its natural balance.
Daily use: 6 tablets per day, 2 before each meal
Why: Natural antibiotic, kills damaging bacteria and rapidly strengthens the immune system.
Daily use: 6 capsules daily, 2 capsules before each meal
Why: Works as a natural antibiotic and strengthens the immune system.
Daily use: Apply the gelly to the affected areas of the skin several times a day by placing the gelly on a hot lemon cut in half.
Why: Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. Also accelerates the rate at which skin cells divide speeding up the healing process.
How long will it take for Aloe Vera to work with Boils?
As the toxins are pushed out expect the boild to look worse before it looks better, especially if the boil was under the skin.
Much depends on the sufferers diet, other ailments suffered and the quality of the products used. Cheap Aloe will do little and may even add in unknown chemicals that the manufacturers have used as cheap fillers to make the bottle look bigger.
Aloe Vera Brands
People with Boils have told us they used the following brands of Aloe Vera and experienced benefits:
See the full results of our survey on Aloe Vera brands and Boils.