- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner...
- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner. Self Diagnosis can be extremely dangerous as many serious conditions can mimic more simple ones. If you are not satisfied with the results from one doctor, be confident and ask for a second opinion. Doctors are only human, their knowledge cannot be all-encompassing and we all make mistakes.
- Make sure you have read the pages on Aloe Vera side effects, who can use Aloe Vera and good quality Aloe Vera first.
- If you are currently on medication or undergoing medical treatment consult your doctor first.
Natural Alternative Remedy for Cholesterol
The following information is for humans with Cholesterol
Please note this natural remedy is for:
- An adult weighing 150 lbs (68kg) - for other weights divide as appropriate (e.g. for a 75lbs child use half the amount of this remedy).
- A person eating a healthy diet and taking regular exercise (alternative remedies are not miracle workers!)
What to take
We are not paid by the manufacturers below for recommending their products. The regime and recommended brands are based on past experience.
Daily use: Start on one tablespoon twice a day before meals and work up to 125 ml (4 fluid ounces) twice a day over a 2 week period and then continue on this level.
Why: Drinking aloe vera cleanses the digestive tract making it more effective in absorbing vitamins and minerals both from the supplements below and your every day diet.
Daily use: 6 capsules daily, 2 capsules before each meal
Why: Contains EPA and polyunsaturates acids which cleanse the arteries of cholesterol
Daily use: 3 to 6 capsules daily, 1 or 2 capsules before each meal
Why: Reduces cholesterol and emulsifies fats while reinforcing the arteries
Daily use: 2 to 3 capsules daily, 1 before each meal
Why: Powerful anti-oxidant, inhibits free radicals, contains bioflavenoids and polysaccharides.
Daily use: 2 capsules daily, 1 before each meal
Why: Vitamin E is anti-coagulant, dilates blood vessels, improves circulation, strengthens capillary walls, prevents and dissolves blood clots. Vitamins A and E are powerful antioxidants which also aid in the repair and maintenance of body tissues.
How long will it take for Aloe Vera to work with Cholesterol?
Recovery time will depend greatly on the diet and the quality of the fish oils being used. The Fish Oil market probably has more cowboys on it than any others (with the exception of Vitamins).
If the diet and the supplement are good you should see results within 2 to 3 weeks. In any case measure the cholesterol level regularly, especially if you are on conventional medication as you may need to consult your GP for an adjustment.
Aloe Vera Brands
People with Cholesterol have told us they used the following brands of Aloe Vera and experienced benefits:
See the full results of our survey on Aloe Vera brands and Cholesterol.