- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner...
- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner. Self Diagnosis can be extremely dangerous as many serious conditions can mimic more simple ones. If you are not satisfied with the results from one doctor, be confident and ask for a second opinion. Doctors are only human, their knowledge cannot be all-encompassing and we all make mistakes.
- Make sure you have read the pages on Aloe Vera side effects, who can use Aloe Vera and good quality Aloe Vera first.
- If you are currently on medication or undergoing medical treatment consult your doctor first.
Natural Alternative Remedy for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
The following information is for humans with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Please note this natural remedy is for:
- An adult weighing 150 lbs (68kg) - for other weights divide as appropriate (e.g. for a 75lbs child use half the amount of this remedy).
- A person eating a healthy diet and taking regular exercise (alternative remedies are not miracle workers!)
What to take
We are not paid by the manufacturers below for recommending their products. The regime and recommended brands are based on past experience.
Daily use: Start on one tablespoon twice a day before meals and work up to 125 ml (4 fluid ounces) twice a day over a 2 week period and then continue on this level.
Why: Reduces internal inflammation and accelerates the rate at which cells divide to speed up healing. Also clears the digestive tract improving the body's ability to absorb vitamins and minerals needed for balancing its own immune system.
How long will it take for Aloe Vera to work with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)?
Recovery time will depend greatly on the diet and the quality of Aloe used. As a general rule of thumb expect recovery time to be one month for every year the sufferer has had the ailment
Aloe Vera Brands
People with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) have told us they used the following brands of Aloe Vera and experienced benefits:
See the full results of our survey on Aloe Vera brands and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).