- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner...
- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner. Self Diagnosis can be extremely dangerous as many serious conditions can mimic more simple ones. If you are not satisfied with the results from one doctor, be confident and ask for a second opinion. Doctors are only human, their knowledge cannot be all-encompassing and we all make mistakes.
- Make sure you have read the pages on Aloe Vera side effects, who can use Aloe Vera and good quality Aloe Vera first.
- If you are currently on medication or undergoing medical treatment consult your doctor first.
Can Aloe Vera cure, help, treat or prevent Asthma?
The following information is for humans with Asthma
Introduction to Asthma
Asthma is when the respiratory tract within the lung becomes restricted causing a feeling of suffocation. It can be caused by
1) The bronchial muscle next to each lung contracting
2) Accumulation of mucous in the bronchial tube
3) Inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tube
The sufferer feels shortage of breath and frequent violent coughs
Using Aloe Vera for Asthma
How long will it take for Aloe Vera to work with Asthma?
Recovery time will depend on the overall state of health and the quality of the products used.
As a general rule of thumb you should allow one month for every year you have had asthma. Other factors will include other ailments you suffer from and the quality of your diet.
Aloe Vera Brands
People with Asthma have told us they used the following brands of Aloe Vera and experienced benefits:
See the full results of our survey on Aloe Vera brands and Asthma.