- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner...
- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner. Self Diagnosis can be extremely dangerous as many serious conditions can mimic more simple ones. If you are not satisfied with the results from one doctor, be confident and ask for a second opinion. Doctors are only human, their knowledge cannot be all-encompassing and we all make mistakes.
- Make sure you have read the pages on Aloe Vera side effects, who can use Aloe Vera and good quality Aloe Vera first.
- If you are currently on medication or undergoing medical treatment consult your doctor first.
Natural Alternative Remedy for Bleeding Gums
The following information is for humans with Bleeding Gums
Please note this natural remedy is for:
- An adult weighing 150 lbs (68kg) - for other weights divide as appropriate (e.g. for a 75lbs child use half the amount of this remedy).
- A person eating a healthy diet and taking regular exercise (alternative remedies are not miracle workers!)
What to take
We are not paid by the manufacturers below for recommending their products. The regime and recommended brands are based on past experience.
Daily use: Take a large sip and hold in the mouth for several minutes. Move to the affected area and spit out when finished. Repeat several times a day.
Why: Works due to its anti-inflammatory nature but also antibacterial. Aloe Vera speeds up the rate at which cells divide accelerating the healing process.
Daily use: Brush teeth gently twice a day
Why: Gentle non-fluoride, non abrasive and without bleaching agents. Also contains large amounts of aloe vera to reinforce the mouthwash (see above).
How long will it take for Aloe Vera to work with Bleeding Gums?
As a general rule of thumb you should allow one month for every year you have had bleeding gums. This will vary depending on your overall state of health, other ailments you suffer from, and the quality of your diet.