- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner...
- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner. Self Diagnosis can be extremely dangerous as many serious conditions can mimic more simple ones. If you are not satisfied with the results from one doctor, be confident and ask for a second opinion. Doctors are only human, their knowledge cannot be all-encompassing and we all make mistakes.
- Make sure you have read the pages on Aloe Vera side effects, who can use Aloe Vera and good quality Aloe Vera first.
- If you are currently on medication or undergoing medical treatment consult your doctor first.
Natural Alternative Remedy for Cancer
The following information is for humans with Cancer
Please note this natural remedy is for:
- An adult weighing 150 lbs (68kg) - for other weights divide as appropriate (e.g. for a 75lbs child use half the amount of this remedy).
- A person eating a healthy diet and taking regular exercise (alternative remedies are not miracle workers!)
How long will it take for Aloe Vera to work with Cancer?
Even among anecdotal evidence there are no specific time scales. Some claim to have been cured in weeks, others in months.
Do not stop any cancer treatment you are undergoing while you take Aloe Vera and do so in consultation with your doctor
Aloe Vera Brands
People with Cancer have told us they used the following brands of Aloe Vera and experienced benefits:
See the full results of our survey on Aloe Vera brands and Cancer.
Articles and Studies about Aloe Vera and Cancer
Publication: Radiation Oncology. 2013.
Author: Rossella Di Franco, Elena Sammarco, Maria Grazia Calvanese, Flora De Natale, Sara Falivene, Ada Di Lecce, Francesca Maria Giugliano, Paola Murino, Roberto Manzo, Salvatore Cappabianca, Paolo Mu
A study of 100 patients which found "The preventive use of topic products [with Aloe Vera]reduces the incidence of skin side effects in patients treated with radiotherapy for breast cancer"