- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner...
- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner. Self Diagnosis can be extremely dangerous as many serious conditions can mimic more simple ones. If you are not satisfied with the results from one doctor, be confident and ask for a second opinion. Doctors are only human, their knowledge cannot be all-encompassing and we all make mistakes.
- Make sure you have read the pages on Aloe Vera side effects, who can use Aloe Vera and good quality Aloe Vera first.
- If you are currently on medication or undergoing medical treatment consult your doctor first.
Natural Alternative Remedy for Nappy Rash
The following information is for humans with Nappy Rash
Please note this natural remedy is for:
- An adult weighing 150 lbs (68kg) - for other weights divide as appropriate (e.g. for a 75lbs child use half the amount of this remedy).
- A person eating a healthy diet and taking regular exercise (alternative remedies are not miracle workers!)
How long will it take for Aloe Vera to work with Nappy Rash?
Aloe Vera has well known anti-inflammatory properties so it will help reduce the swelling and stop the itching immediately. If it does not you are either using an immature leaf, the wrong type of Aloe or a poor quality cream.
If the skin has broken the anti-bacterial properties of Aloe will stop any secondary infections which may prevent or slow healing.
Aloe vera also accelerates the rate at which cells in the skins tissue divide and so healing of any cuts should be faster.
Aloe Vera Brands
People with Nappy Rash have told us they used the following brands of Aloe Vera and experienced benefits:
See the full results of our survey on Aloe Vera brands and Nappy Rash.