- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner...
- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner. Self Diagnosis can be extremely dangerous as many serious conditions can mimic more simple ones. If you are not satisfied with the results from one doctor, be confident and ask for a second opinion. Doctors are only human, their knowledge cannot be all-encompassing and we all make mistakes.
- Make sure you have read the pages on Aloe Vera side effects, who can use Aloe Vera and good quality Aloe Vera first.
- If you are currently on medication or undergoing medical treatment consult your doctor first.
Natural Alternative Remedy for Rheumatism
The following information is for humans with Rheumatism
Please note this natural remedy is for:
- An adult weighing 150 lbs (68kg) - for other weights divide as appropriate (e.g. for a 75lbs child use half the amount of this remedy).
- A person eating a healthy diet and taking regular exercise (alternative remedies are not miracle workers!)
How long will it take for Aloe Vera to work with Rheumatism?
Aloe Vera is naturally anti-inflammatory so although it may not help with the actual cause of the Rheumatism, many claim it does remove the pain of the inflammation and so helps them to enjoy a more normal life.
How long it takes to experience a benefit varies from person to person. Some note an improvement within a few hours, others several weeks. In general expect one month for every year you have had Rheumatism.
Aloe Vera Brands
People with Rheumatism have told us they used the following brands of Aloe Vera and experienced benefits:
See the full results of our survey on Aloe Vera brands and Rheumatism.