- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner...
- These pages are intended for sufferers who have had their ailment professionally diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner. Self Diagnosis can be extremely dangerous as many serious conditions can mimic more simple ones. If you are not satisfied with the results from one doctor, be confident and ask for a second opinion. Doctors are only human, their knowledge cannot be all-encompassing and we all make mistakes.
- Make sure you have read the pages on Aloe Vera side effects, who can use Aloe Vera and good quality Aloe Vera first.
- If you are currently on medication or undergoing medical treatment consult your doctor first.
Natural Alternative Remedy for Ulcers of the Stomach
The following information is for humans with Ulcers of the Stomach
Please note this natural remedy is for:
- An adult weighing 150 lbs (68kg) - for other weights divide as appropriate (e.g. for a 75lbs child use half the amount of this remedy).
- A person eating a healthy diet and taking regular exercise (alternative remedies are not miracle workers!)
How long will it take for Aloe Vera to work with Ulcers of the Stomach?
As a very general rule of thumb allow one month for every year the ulcers have been in the stomach although recovery time will depend on the number of Ulcers, how extreme they are and the general state of health and diet.
Some users have reported success even when they are close to surgery. By drinking one tablespoon an hour they have averted the need for surgery
Aloe Vera Brands
People with Ulcers of the Stomach have told us they used the following brands of Aloe Vera and experienced benefits:
See the full results of our survey on Aloe Vera brands and Ulcers of the Stomach.
Articles and Studies about Aloe Vera and Ulcers of the Stomach
Aloe Vera: anti-ulcer and anti-diabetic effectsPublication: Phytotherapy Research. 1994. 8(8).pp 461-464.
Author: Koo, M.W.L.
Author: Parman, N.S.; Tario, M; Al-Yahya, M.A.; Ageel, A.M.; Al-Said, M.S.
Author: Blitz, J.J.; Smith, J.W.; Gerard, J.R.
"In case of peptic ulcer about which there could be little doubt ... aloe vera gel emulsion provided complete recovery"