How long does it take for Aloe Vera to work?
This varies from person to person and on the quality of the Aloe Vera. Some find success when only taking a tablespoon several times a day, others find they need to drink several glasses.
Generally it is recommended that you gradually increase the amount you take until you feel some benefit, later you can gradually reduce the amount until you find your 'maintenance' level.
As a very general rule of thumb expect it to take one month for every year you have suffered an ailment. For example if you have had arthritis for 10 years you may need to drink Aloe Vera for 10 months before you see an effect.
Timescale can also be affected by your general state of health and diet. If you have eczema, for example, but you also suffer regular colds or poor digestion it may take longer for Aloe Vera to take affect than for the same person in a better state of general health.
Other Aloe Vera related questions:
- Can Aloe Vera help me loose weight?
- Can animals take Aloe Vera?
- Can I use Aloe Vera for skin problems?
- Can you grow your own Aloe Vera?
- Can you take Aloe Vera if you are on medication?
- How can i tell if my Aloe Vera drink is good quality?
- How long does it take for Aloe Vera to work?
- How much Aloe Vera should I drink?
- Is Aloe Vera a complementary or alternative medicine?
- Is Aloe Vera dangerous?
- Is Aloe Vera just quackery?
- Is Aloe Vera medicinal?
- Should I boil Aloe Vera juice or gel before drinking it?
- Should you refrigerate aloe vera juice?
- What are the uses of Aloe Vera?
- What is the difference between Aloe Vera gel and Aloe Vera juice?
- Where can you buy Aloe Vera leaves?
- Where can you buy Aloe Vera?
- Where can you buy an Aloe Vera plant?
- Why don't doctors prescribe Aloe Vera