Where can you buy an Aloe Vera plant?
Aloe Vera plants are available from most garden stores world-wide. However be absolutely sure you purchase the Aloe Barbadensis Miller variety if you want a plant where you can use the gel.
Note that outside of Mexico, the Southern states of the USA, Africa and Australia most plants are small and only really suitable for cuts and burns.
If you want a plant where you can take the gel out of the leaves for consumption you will need one about one to one and a half meters high with leaves of about 10cm width at the base.
Typically these will be 3-5 years old and you should always harvest the outer leaves first.
Other Aloe Vera related questions:
- Can Aloe Vera help me loose weight?
- Can animals take Aloe Vera?
- Can I use Aloe Vera for skin problems?
- Can you grow your own Aloe Vera?
- Can you take Aloe Vera if you are on medication?
- How can i tell if my Aloe Vera drink is good quality?
- How long does it take for Aloe Vera to work?
- How much Aloe Vera should I drink?
- Is Aloe Vera a complementary or alternative medicine?
- Is Aloe Vera dangerous?
- Is Aloe Vera just quackery?
- Is Aloe Vera medicinal?
- Should I boil Aloe Vera juice or gel before drinking it?
- Should you refrigerate aloe vera juice?
- What are the uses of Aloe Vera?
- What is the difference between Aloe Vera gel and Aloe Vera juice?
- Where can you buy Aloe Vera leaves?
- Where can you buy Aloe Vera?
- Where can you buy an Aloe Vera plant?
- Why don't doctors prescribe Aloe Vera